Rates n policies
TERMS & CONDITIONS For Operations in Texas
The below rates are for the DFW metroplex.
Vehicle Type Price/hour
Sedan (4-hour minimum) $55.00
Luxury Sedan (4-hour minimum) $60.00
SUV (4-hour minimum) $80.00
SUV Luxury (4-hour minimum) $80.00
The charges contained in reservation quotations or provided by FLS US CORP representatives are intended as good faith estimates of the costs involved based upon the information known to us at the time of the quotation or reservation. As a convenience to our clientele, FLS US CORP has added a suggested gratuity to the reservation. You may choose to change the suggested gratuity at any time. It is also not intended to represent the actual cost of the trip. Additional charges for travel time, stops, waiting time, parking and/or airport fees may apply. Final charges for the trip are determined upon ride completion. Airport flat rates are based on point to point transfers originating or ending at an airport. If the client requests a stop, the flat rate will void and revert to an hourly rate. Hourly rides are calculated garage to garage.
• Legacy One drivers are prohibited from soliciting gratuities.
• Additional charges will be itemized on the customer’s billing statement when applicable (e.g. tolls, parking, airport and regulatory fees, operating surcharge)
• All published rates are subject to change without notice.
• Applicable taxes will be charged as required.
Sedans & SUVs
FLS US CORP has standardized routes with flat-rate pricing for travel to and from most major cities and airports.
Waiting time is defined as the length of time that elapses between a scheduled pickup and a passenger getting into the reserved vehicle. After a fifteen (15) minute grace period on all flat-rate trips that do not begin at an airport, there is an $30.00 charge for every fifteen (15) minutes a chauffeur is waiting.
Passenger-requested stops on route during a flat-rate trip will be charged at $15 per five (15) minute increment.
Passenger-requested stops off route during a flat-rate trip will be charged the prevailing hourly rate.
Rides between locations to which a flat-rate does not apply will be billed for the time the vehicle and chauffeur are at your service. The vehicle hourly rate will apply.
Time-based rides are subject to a fixed positioning charge that represents the cost incurred for the vehicle and chauffeur to travel to your pickup location and to return from your drop-off point. All positioning charges are fixed according to vehicle type.
Time-based rides along a small number of routes are subject to a time-based positioning charge that represents the time it takes the vehicle and chauffeur to travel to your pickup location and to return from your drop-off point. The vehicle hourly rate will apply.
Time-based charges are billed in 30-minute increments.
Non-sedan & SUV vehicles (limousines, vans, minibuses and motor coaches)
• All non-sedan vehicles to which a flat-rate does not apply will be billed on an hourly basis.
• Rides between locations to which a flat-rate does not apply will be billed for the time the vehicle and chauffeur are at your service. The vehicle hourly rate will apply.
• Time-based rides are subject to a fixed positioning charge that represents the cost incurred for the vehicle and chauffeur to travel to your pickup location and to return from your drop-off point. All positioning charges are fixed according to vehicle type.
• Time-based rides along a small number of routes are subject to a time-based positioning charge that represents the time it takes the vehicle and chauffeur to travel to your pickup location and to return from your drop-off point. The vehicle hourly rate will apply.
• Time-based charges are billed in 30-minute increments.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
FLS US CORP understands that things happen and plans change, often at the last minute. For your reference, we have listed our cancellation policy here. We ask that you notify our offices as soon as your plans change to avoid possible fees.
Please be advised all changes/cancellations must be made within an appropriate window prior to pick-up time, as follows:
Sedan, SUV, – twelve (12) hours prior to scheduled pick-up time
Executive Sprinter & Van – 24 hours (24) hours prior to scheduled pick-up time
International Trips – minimum of 24 hours prior to scheduled pick up time
Failure to contact our office to cancel your reservation, will result in a non-refundable no show fee.
*Please note that cancellations may vary due to special events and/or partner policies.
Any deposits collected for individual transportation bookings (single bookings) are non-refundable.
For all group and contracted transportation, including for special events, are deposits non-refundable unless specified in the terms of the agreement.
No refunds will be issued after services have been rendered.
By placing a reservation with FLS US CORP you acknowledge and expressly agree to the following policies, terms and conditions and further expressly authorize Legacy One to charge your credit card in full for all charges relating to your reservation, including, but not limited to, charging your credit card in full for the reservation should you be considered a no-show. Service is deemed rendered, whether you enter the vehicle or not, when the cancellation period is reached.
Lost or Damaged Items
FLS US CORP is not responsible for items that are left in the vehicle, lost or damaged. LEGACY ONE reserves the right to charge a delivery fee for returning lost items if found. The rate will be equal to the rate of an Airport Transfer to your location plus 20% chauffeur gratuity and any applicable fuel fees and tolls.
On all reservations you will be considered a no-show at 1-Hour (1-Hour for International Arrivals requiring Customs Clearance) past your scheduled pick-up time. If you have not met your chauffeur or contacted Legacy One by phone, you will be charged in full for the reservation. To avoid being charged as a no-show, do not leave your location without contacting FLS US CORP by phone.
FLS US CORP accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
All charges, including gratuities are billed to your credit card. Credit Cards are charged after the service is provided unless otherwise stated for specialty events.
All Rates are subject to audit after order completion. This audit includes actual tolls, parking fees, additional stops, etc. Hourly jobs are billed the number of hours you ordered the vehicle for, then in ½ hour increments, thereafter. Minimum posted number of hours is only the minimum number of hours we will accept an order for not the final charges which will be based on the actual time used. LEGACY ONE reserves the right to change rates at any time without notice.
FLS US CORP rates are billed, including, applicable fees and tolls, 10% STC and a 20% chauffeur service charge. If you choose to provide an additional cash gratuity it is at your sole discretion and would be in addition to the 20% you have already paid for. You will not receive a full or partial refund for the 20% Gratuity by providing a cash tip to the chauffeur.
All out of pocket charges, including, but not limited to road tolls, parking, airport fees will be billed to the client.
Termination of any reservation by FLS US CORP
Legacy One reserves the right to terminate any reservation without refund, if the Operator or the Legacy One Dispatcher on duty feels that the Renter and or Party of the Renter is putting the Operator or the mode of transportation or the Renter and or Party of the Renter in danger of injury. Additionally, if the Renter and or Party of the Renter are in the possession of any illegal material and or illegal substances, this service will be terminated immediately and charged at the full amount of the reservation. This is without exception.
Uncontrollable Acts, Acts of God and/or Acts of Mother Nature
Legacy One is not responsible for acts of God, acts of Mother Nature and or circumstances that are beyond our control including, but not limited to traffic congestion, road closures, accidents, flight delays, weather delays, or road closures.
The Party paying for the Reservation is responsible for all damages and or cleaning charges incurred by the renter and or Party of the Renter, including but not limited to: Vomit/Sickness ($250/Incident for Cleaning Fee), Alcohol Spillage ($250/Incident for Cleaning Fee), Broken Glassware ($50/Replacement Set), Burns ($500/ Incident for Replacement or Repair), Upholstery Tears ($500-1,000/Incident for Replacement or Repair) and/or Opening a Car Door into another Vehicle or Stationary Object ($1,500-2,000/Actual amount will be billed per the Repair Fee and time out of service for the vehicle).
Vehicle Request Policy
FLS US CORP reserves the right to upgrade or change a vehicle request to accommodate a client’s reservation at no charge to the client if deemed necessary by Legacy One.
Company Policy & 311 Information
ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY:
FLS US CORP has a zero tolerance policy for intoxication
• Zero Tolerance Means Any Amount of Alcohol
• It’s against the law in Texas for a person under the age of 21 to operate a motor vehicle with any amount of alcohol in his or her system.
• Be Prepared to Lose your rights to be associated with our company
• One set of strict laws applies to adults who have been convicted of DWI, and another set of even harsher laws applies to those under 21 who have been convicted.
• A driver under 21 with any amount of alcohol in his or her body can be charged with driving while intoxicated.
The charge is a class C misdemeanor, and a conviction on a first offense is punishable by:
• A fine of up to $500
• A minimum of 20 and a maximum of 40 hours of community service
• A 60-day driver’s license suspension
• Successful completion of an alcohol awareness program
• An ignition interlock device
• A second conviction can lead to a 120-day license suspension.
• A third offense is punishable by a 180 day license suspension and a possible six-month jail sentence if the individual is 17 or older.
• Other sentencing requirements would also apply, including a fine of up to $2,000.
ADA COMPLIANCE STATEMENT:
FLS US CORP will meet and exceed all ADA requirements. FLS US CORP is fully committed an accessible transportation system that provides equal access for all Americans and prevents discrimination against persons with disabilities.
WHEEL CHAIR POLICY:
Wheelchair accessible vehicles will be provided upon request
How to Report a Complaint
Code Compliance Services
• FLS US CORP, nor any of its subcontractors or affiliates, shall be liable for or assume any liability or responsibility whatsoever for any lost or misplaced personal property or any other item left in a vehicle.
• In no event will Legacy One, or any of its subcontractors or affiliates be liable or responsible for damages of any kind caused by any delay in performance or failure to perform, in whole or in part, any of their obligations in connection with the services, where such delay or failure is due in part to fire, earthquake, weather, traffic, road construction, strikes, government sanctioned embargo, flood, act of God, act of war or terrorism, act of any public authority or sovereign government, civil disorder, delay caused by any air or ground passenger carrier, or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Legacy One, its subcontractors or affiliates.
• Legacy One does not provide child safety seats. Parents and guardians of children traveling in Legacy One vehicles are responsible for providing and installing child safety seats in accordance with state and federal laws.
• The following items are prohibited from Legacy One vehicles: alcoholic beverages, glass containers, smoking, firearms, explosives and fireworks.